Please get acquainted with our rules of procedure, before coming for a holiday or entertainment in our farmsteads.
INTERNAL RULES OF PROCEUDRE:
Time for check-in and check-out is negotiable (it should be discussed with the owners of the farmstead).
THE GUESTS SHALL:
- Pay the full price of rent, upon arriving to the farmstead. Then, the owner of the farmstead issues strict accountability receipt.
- If the guests do not stay for the whole estimated (agreed) period of rent, then a host does not have to return the fee for the time that they have not spent.
- Get acquainted with the rules on safe behaviour, fire safety and internal order.
- Register in the journal for the registration of guests.
- Upon ordering additional payable services of the farmstead, to pay for them right away.
- Use the electricity efficiently.
- Do not bother other guests, who have arrived to have a relaxing holiday.
- Participate when handing over the rented premises and material valuables to the owner of the farmstead, before leaving it.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- To smoke inside (there are some special places assigned for that in the farmstead).
- To pour water on the stove in the sauna.
- To light up the indicated fireplaces, without a permission from the owner.
- To bring dogs and other animals in the farmstead, without a permission of the family.
Guests are fully materially responsible for the movable and immovable property, damaged or destroyed in the homestead and its territory (a client shall be responsible for the material damages in a manner, established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania).
RULES ON FIRE SAFETY AND SAFE BEHAVIOUR:
The guests shall:
- Use electronic equipment orderly and keep the children away from them. To not leave the electrical appliances, radio and television equipment unattended and turned on.
- Smoke in the designated places and throw cigarette butts in the proper containers.
- Fireplace, situated in the living room could be light up only after receiving an approval from the owner of the farmstead and hearing out the instructions.
- Put the firewood in the designated places, away from an open fire.
- Do not leave children unattended when the fire is burning and do not allow children to be responsible for it.
- Do not light any type of fire in the forest.
- Fire in the farmstead could be lighted in specially designed fireplaces or outdoor fireplace. Do not leave the fire unattended, extinguish it when leaving the fireplace or outdoor arbour, which has the outdoor fireplace.
- Children can go swimming, sailing on a boat and fishing, but only together with the adults and wearing life jackets.
- Do not climb and sit on the balcony fences, situated in the attics of the house and in the territory of the farmstead.
- Sports equipment shall be used according to its purpose.
- Every guest is individually responsible for the quality and freshness of the food that they have brought.
- Guests are fully materially responsible for the movable and immovable property, damaged or destroyed in the homestead and its territory (a client shall be responsible for the material damages in a manner, established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania).
- If a guest or his/her children are injured or damaged their property for their own fault, violating the rules of safe behaviour, fire safety and internal rules of procedure, then the provider of services is not responsible for that.
- The main client is responsible for the noise in the farmstead, created by the music after 12 AM.
- The vacationers are themselves responsible for any possible accidents, which may happen inside a house, staircase, walking the trails in a forest, yard, children playgrounds, May Outing Valley, sports grounds, sauna, swimming pool, while swimming in Dubysa or when kayaking.
- A guest himself is responsible for accidents, which happened under the influence of alcohol.
- Parents or caretakers shall ensure the security of children: to not allow the children to walk and run in the territory, protected by the owners’ dogs, to not provoke and feed the dogs.
- The main customer undertakes to get the participating persons acquainted with the rules on fire safety and safe behaviour as well as is fully responsible for the group that came for a holiday.